Let op! U belegt buiten AFM-toezicht. Geen vergunningplicht voor deze activiteit.
Unique building style
The houses at Hof van Salland are built in Twents-Saxon style and fit in with the surroundings. The build uses durable traditional materials. This creates an entirely unique look and makes the objects durable and maintenance free.
The villas are built with beautiful hand-painted stone, with the bricks laid in a random pattern. Furthermore, zinc gutters, baked roof tiles, large overlays and facade lining of inland oak are used. This combination ensures a timeless countryside appearance, which contributes to the stable value of these properties. Other details:
- Ground floor flooring: well-insulated rib cassette floor, equipped with underfloor heating
- Upper floor flooring: channel plate floor equipped with underfloor heating
- Frames: High-grade plastic, fitted with gas-filled insulation glass
- Terrace: laid with baked bricks
- Lock plan per villa: Electronic front door lock, accessible with programmable cards
The garden is accessable from the living room through patio doors. Terraces are south facing and are laid with baked bricks. The garden furniture is made of teak wood. You will benefit from a maximum amount of sun and privacy. The placed plants take the seasons into account, so that the green parklike atmosphere is visible in every season. You will see skimmia, japonica, rhododendron, cat herb, buxus, lavender and beech hooks.